THE PERFECT DERMA PEEL
REFRESH YOUR SKIN FOR THE NEW YEAR
The colder months are here, which means everyone who spent a little too much time in the sun this summer may benefit from a peel to give their skin a younger, refreshed, radiant look. What better gift to give or receive, right? #PerfectHolidayGift
The Perfect Derma™ Peel is safe, effective medium depth peel for All Skin Types & Ethnicities. This product is virtually painless, with no pre-peel skin preparation and little downtime. The Perfect Derma™ Peel is the only peel that includes the powerful anti-oxidant Glutathione, which lightens and brightens the skin, slows down the aging process and helps prevent wrinkles.
- Reduce or eliminate hyperpigmentation, sun damage and Melasma
- Stimulate the production of collagen, resulting in firmer, more youthful skin
- Reduce the appearance of pore size
- Improve acneic skin conditions and reduce acne scars
- Improve the overall clarity, tone and texture of the skin
Ingredients:Kojic Acid, Phenol, Glutathione and Vitamin C , TCA, Retinoic Acid, Salicylic Acid,
Why we are obsessed with this treatment!
Medium depth chemical peels like The Perfect Derma Peel provide deep exfoliation to reveal healthier, clearer skin underneath, but its up to you to maintain those results. To help you do just that, we’ve put together a handy guide of tips and daily habits that will help extend your peel benefits as long as possible between peel treatments.
These post-peel tips can be implemented once your skin is completely healed.
1. Use the right home care products for your skin: If you’ve been getting by with using just any facial cleanser you find at the end of the beauty aisle, it may be time to upgrade your skin care products. Make sure you pick up a gentle, thorough cleanser without harsh chemicals to keep your skin free from impurities to prevent breakouts, blemishes and clogging of pores. We recommend Cleansing Complex by iS Clinical or Gentle Cleanser by Skinceuticals. Don’t let the fresh skin look like your old skin!
2. Daily Sun Protection: After a peel, you have fresh, beautiful and sensitive skin exposed and easily susceptible to damage. Avoid and minimize sun exposure, and wear sunscreen no matter what – whether it’s rainy or sunny, your skin needs protection! Those UVA and UVB rays can creep up on you when you least expect it. You definitely don’t want the sun to damage your skin or reverse your results!
3. Continue addressing the skin issues you got the peel for in the first place: Did you peel to correct hyper-pigmentation?
Are you hoping to see brighter, more youthful skin? Ask our Skincare Consultants, Lacy & Whitney, to help you choose the correct products to amplify your results based on your specific skin goals.
4. Keep your new skin glowing! Exfoliation is one of the easiest ways to keep your post-peel skin in good shape. Of course, this step should occur after you have recovered from your peel and never while peeling. There are several ways you can do this, including a mask, a light facial scrub or deep cleaning with a skincare brush such as the Clarisonic (http://www.clarisonic.com/). Pick whichever way works best for you, as long as you exfoliate at least once a week, as it helps contribute to cell turnover to minimize imperfections. By lightly exfoliating the top layer of skin, you’re removing dead skin cells which can inhibit proper absorption of skincare products. Properly exfoliated skin looks brighter, smoother and more hydrated.
5. Golden Rules for healthy skin: Don’t forget the golden rules of skin care: a good diet, plenty of water, exercise and proper daily care.
6. Peel, Maintain & Repeat: Schedule another peel! Luckily, medium depth peels can be applied monthly for several months if needed, and then repeated every 3 – 6 months for significant improvement for common issues like chronic acne, acne scars and melasma.
7. Visit your us for a complimentary consultation: Our Skincare Specialist can create you the perfect treatment plan or routine to help you reach your goals!