VI peel is a type of clinical peel that’s safe to recommend to everyone regardless of their skin type. The fact that makes them so significant is that they give amazing results with literally no pain at all.
VI peels are commonly recommended to people by their dermatologists to treat acne, acne scars, melasma, fine lines, wrinkles, age spots, sun damage and hyper-pigmentation. Moreover, VI peels stimulate collagen production that gives you more firm and youthful skin.
Ingredients of VI Peels
There are five acids that are synergistically blended in VI peels. Also, this combination is limited to only VI peels and is not offered by any other chemical peel.
- Trichloroacetic Acid: This acid penetrates the deep layers of your skin and heals the scars. This also boosts collagen production.
- Retin A: This is an acid extracted from vitamin A and is used to treat wrinkles.
- Salicylic Acid: This is an excellent exfoliant.
- Phenol: This acid has antiseptic properties that prevent skin from possible infections.
- Ascorbic Acid: This acid is a strong antioxidant with exfoliation properties. Also, it has vitamin C.
Benefits of VI Peels
Here are some of the most significant benefits of VI peels:
- VI peels are totally safe for all kinds of skin tones and types.
- S VI peel is completely safe to be used on sensitive skin near your eyes.
- There is no need for preconditioning your skin for VI peel treatment.
- It’s a painless treatment. You will feel nothing more than a warm tingly feeling that will go away almost instantly after the treatment.
- There are no side effects.
- The treatment requires 2 or 3 sessions only.
- You get the visible results in less than a week.
Consulting a dermatologist at your Dallas medspa is a must in order to get the guidelines necessary for the VI peel treatment according to your skin condition. However, some of the basic precautions you can use are listed below:
- Use of any other peels and laser on your skin must be avoided prior to the treatment.
- Use of any abrasive products that might cause mechanical exfoliation should be avoided.
- Men must not shave their skin on the day of treatment.
Since VI peels give you multiple benefits equivalent to different other peels, it is advised that you should not use any other exfoliating products for a week or two. Also, you should avoid directly exposing your freshly treated skin to the sun and put on sunscreen at all times.
The biggest post-peel advice is that you should resist the temptation of peeling your skin off – let it happen naturally. Peeling skin on your own will cause discoloration of skin and scarring. You can manage your appearance by using a post-peel kit that has serums and creams to facilitate the peeling process.
Get a Free Skin Care Consultation
To learn more about these innovative treatments and to schedule your consultation at one of our Dallas locations. We are located in Uptown Dallas across from the Crescent, Moxie’s and the Ritz Carlton and in the Highland Park Preston Center Shopping Center near North Park Mall off of the Toll Road and Northwest Highway.