HydraFacial treatments are the latest advancement in non-laser procedures used for skin resurfacing. Moreover, it is the only procedure for hydra-dermabrasion that involves a thorough skin treatment by combining cleansing, extraction, exfoliation, hydration and antioxidant protection. The results of HydraFacial are impeccable. It leaves you with clear and beautiful skin with no inflammatory discomfort. Medical spas are using HydraFacial to treat fine lines, congested pores, wrinkles, acne and hyperpigmentation.
Steps Involved in HydraFacial
There are five following steps involved in HydraFacial:
- Vortex Exfoliation: The serums used in this stage moves the dead skin cells.
- Vortex Peel: A mixture of glycolic and salicylic acids is used to scale your skin.
- Vortex Extraction: Automatic vortex suction cleans the pores of your skin.
- Vortex Boost: Specific skin solutions considering your skin condition are given at this stage.
- Vortex Fusion: A serum of antioxidants, peptides and hyaluronic acid is infused into the skin to nourish and protect it.
Benefits of HydraFacials
With slight differences in their processes, HydraFacial can have different benefits.
Following is a brief list of benefits your skin can get from HydraFacial that are commonly given at med spas today:
- HydraFacial is the most advanced skin care treatment around these days. Micro current serums are used in this that hydrate and nourish your skin on deep levels. These serums stimulate collagen and smoothes fine lines and wrinkles from face.
- HydraFacial instantly resurfaces the skin, perfects the pores, minimizes fine lines and infuses hydrating and cooling moisture in your skin. The facial also involves special glycolic and salicylic peels to optimize the results.
- HydraFacial gives immediate visible results in treating the brown spots of hyper-pigmentation on your face.
- HydraFacial also uses blue light therapy that penetrates the deepest layers of your skin and kills the bacteria that’s causing you acne. If HydraFacial is being used to treat acne then it will also involve deep extraction massage so that your skin can be rebalanced and disinfected.
- HydraFacial is a perfect to treat the skin of your back.
Enhancements to HydraFacial
- Mechanical Lymphatic Drainage is an added enhancement to the regular HydraFacial treatment. Owing to this enhancement your skin becomes disinfected, healthy and glowing to the most optimal level.
- LED Light Therapy is the second HydraFacial enhancement add-on that provides a very refined finishing touch to your skin after the basic five steps of HydraFacial treatment.
HydraFacial is commonly referred to as the “Red Carpet Facial” because of its popularity among Hollywood celebrities. It’s a relaxing and therapeutic treatment with amazingly instant results and has no side effects whatsoever. Moreover, HydraFacial is becoming increasingly common among men as well these days. So, make an appointment at the following addresses to visit our medical spa and get your skin treated with the best option available.
If you are ready to start working on your skin care goals, please don’t hesitate to contact us at Mara’s Med Spa to find out how we can help you! To learn more about these innovative treatments and to schedule your consultation at one of our Dallas locations, just call or text 469.730.3333. We are located in Uptown Dallas across from the Crescent, Moxie’s and the Ritz Carlton and in the Highland Park Preston Center Shopping Center near North Park Mall off of the Toll Road and Northwest Highway.